These Chocolate Chip Streusel Muffins are loaded with cinnamon and are sweet and moist. They are cinna-bombs!
- 2 cups Bisquick mix
- 2/3 cup milk (I used 2%)
- 1 egg
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup Bisquick mix
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 Tablespoons cold butter
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix bisquick, milk, egg and sugar until well combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Fill muffin tin half full with batter. They will rise quite a bit!
- In a separate bowl combine topping ingredients. Cut with pastry cutter or two knives until crumbly.
- Sprinkle on top of batter.
- Reduce oven temperature to 375 for about 12 to 15 minutes.
The world needs more recipes that are simple. Leave the fancy, time-consuming recipes for the chefs at high-end restaurants to make. You will enjoy them more. And the simple, delicious, easy to make dishes you serve up at home just make your life easier.
I have been in a sweet tooth mode of late. Well, I suppose I really should say, sweeter than normal mode.
When the weather is dreadful outside; yes, it can get dreadful in California too; or when you don’t want to get in your car and drive, Bisquick comes to the rescue.
Servicing both the sweet and savory, which leads me to these muffins. These babies are simple yet the smooth, and richness of those chocolate morsels are delivered in every bite. Morning noon or night!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.