This Pink Grapefruit Ginger and Sage Cocktail is a refreshing and light winter drink that is perfect for your holiday events.
- 1 can (10 ounces) Pink Grapefruit Ginger Social Sparkling WIne
- 4 Tablespoons Sage Simple Syrup (recipe below)
- sugared ginger for the rim (chopped candied ginger and sugar)
- Grapefruit for garnish
- SAGE SIMPLE SYRUP INGREDIENTS
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 8 to 10 Fresh Sage leafs
- Add the water to a pot over high heat.
- Add the sugar and stir until it dissolves
- Add the sage leafs and bring to a boil.
- Remove pot from stove, cover and let steep for 30 minutes.
- To make the cocktail
- Wet the rim of the two glasses
- Pour 1/2 the chilled Sparkling wine into each prepared glass
- Mix in 2 Tablespoons of simple syrup
- Garnish with a slice of grapefruit
- Serve immediately
I was provided this product to try out. No other compensation was provided. All opinions expressed here are 100% my own.
There is so much to love about this incredibly refreshing Sparkling Wine. It’s organic, naturally gluten-free, and low in calories too. It’s tastes absolutely terrific right out of the can. But wait, there’s more.
Pair it with sushi, a fruit and cheese plate, or anything that is light and healthful. Or be daring and mix it with spirits like vodka or gin.