Oven Roasted Corn on the Cob is surprisingly sweet and juicy with this tried-and-true technique..
Oven Roasted Corn on the Cob
- 4 ears corn, husks and silk removed
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Cut 4 squares of aluminum foil large enough to cover the corn; place each ear of corn in the center of a piece of foil.
- Stir mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, cayenne, white pepper, and fresh parsley together in a bowl until it forms a thick paste; rub about 2 tablespoons of the paste over each ear of corn.
- Wrap the aluminum foil around the corn and seal.
- Arrange corn on a baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes, turn, and continue baking another 10 minutes.
I was feeling like I didn’t get enough of the summer grilling season when I spotted the last of the fresh corn at the local market.
Getting the grill going just wasn’t going to happen either. Luckily, roasting corn on the cob is simple. The corn stays moist, tender and juicy.
Oh, and the natural umami from the Parmesan cheese, well, let’s just say it’s subliminal. My baby girl and her boyfriend loved them so much that it was worthy of a text to let me know just how sumptuous hey were.
We all know that when our kids love what we create in the kitchen them my day is set.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.