Antioxidant-rich this Autumn Acai Bowl is a delicious breakfast smoothie in a bowl!
Autumn Acai Bowl
- 1 package of frozen acai berries (can substitute frozen blueberries)
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 fig, peeled
- 1/4 cup apple juice
- 1 fig sliced
- 1/2 fresh banana, sliced
- several cranberries
- handful of sliced almonds
- Drizzle of honey (substiutes: any nut butter, maple syrup, or caramel infused honey)
- In a blender, puree the frozen acai. frozen banana, the fig and apple juice until smooth and thick and creamy.
- Pour into bowl then top with sliced bananas, figs, cranberries and a drizzle of honey.
Thre is nothing like the promise of something sweet to get your day started. The versatility of a smoothie bowl is beyond your wildest dreams. This one basically changes with the seasonal fruits that are available. There is so much to love about figs. If you don’t want to splurge on the frozen acai, you can use frozen blueberries. Both are rich in antioxidants.
Why not give it a try?
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.