Sweet, smoky spices with mellow rich herbs makes this Pan Fried Garlic Paprika Chicken the perfect combination.
- 16 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 lemons, zested and juiced
- 2 – 4 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped pepitas (pumpkin seeds) can substitute with Pistachios)
- Zest the lemons and then squeeze them to extract the juice.
- In a bowl, mix the lemon juice/zest, mustard, garlic, salt, pepper & smoked paprika together until well blended.
- Coat the chicken breasts with the mixture
- Heat the olive oil gently and add the chicken breasts.
- Cook on a high heat until they are browned and sealed – then cook gently for up to 20 minutes until juices run clear when pierced.
- Sprinkle with some more smoked paprika before serving top with chopped pepitas.
- Garnish with a lemon slices.
My girl is at it again. She whipped up these delicious morsels of chicken so full of all the right flavors. Everyone really enjoyed this dish and it really comes together rather quickly. Just a few pantry spices and an eager girl to cook it for you and there you have it.
My girl sparked my diminishing interest in cooking. The photographing, staging, SEO, algorithim worrys, I could care less about. If you make one of my dishes or if one of my stories inspires you than I come out a winner.
Winner Winner, Chicken dinner.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.