- 2 frozen bananas, cut into pieces
- 1/8 cup Pics peanut butter
- toppings of your choice (such as sliced bananas, granola and flax seeds)
- Place the frozen bananas and peanut butter in a food processor. Blend well.
- This might take a moment or two, and you may need to scrape down the sides with a spatula every so often.
- Return to the freezer for at least 20 minutes.
- Garnish with your favorite toppings.
I was provided a sample of Pic's Peanut Butter. No other compensation was provided. All opinions here are 100% my own.
Thanks to the power of creamy frozen banana your smoothies with be creamy every time.
I like heating up a bit of peanut butter in the microwave with a tiny bit of maple syrup so I can drizzle all the peanutty goodness over my smoothie bowl.
The great thing about Pic’s brand is there is no added sugar and is made of just two ingredients; peanuts and sea salt.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.