The flavor achieved in these Roasted Sweet Mini Peppers is the perfect complement to many dishes.
- 2 pound bag of sweet mini peppers, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a large 1-inch rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- Add peppers, drizzle with oil and mix with hands to make sure all the peppers are evenly coated.
- Bake a total of 30 minutes turning peppers at 15 minutes
What is it about mini anything that makes you gravitate towards them? Just like these sweet mini peppers. Small, colorful, enticing. So cute and simply irresistible. Into the shopping basket they went.
As I was preparing burgers for the grill, I decided if I roasted these sweet mini peppers they would be a great topping for the burgers. I made extra and used them in this flatbread recipe.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.