These simple and healthy little No Bake Honey Oat Bites are practically perfect is every way.
- 1/2 Cup + 2 Tablespoons no-stir natural creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 Cup honey
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil (measured at room temperature)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 2½ Cups rolled oats
- Line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
- In a large saucepan, combine peanut butter, honey, and coconut oil. Melt over medium-low heat until mixture is completely melted and runny.
- Stir in vanilla and oats.
- Drop by heaping tablespoonful onto prepared baking sheet. A cookie scoop works well for this.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until set.
This past year I saw so many great posts about the International Food Bloggers Conference; aka IFBC which was held in Seattle, Washington. As I read all of the posts from Jane of the Heritage Cook, I knew I wanted to attend this year.
As luck would have it, the 2016 conference is being held in Sacramento, California. It is one of the most historic cities in California, filled with landmarks, parks, amenities and other must-see points of interest and the best part is that I live about 90 minutes away. So I rallied my friend Jennifer from Peanut Butter and Peppers to attend as well. The theme is near and dear to my heart: Farm to Fork!
Both of us are excited to attend and meet many other local bloggers.
The farm to fork theme reminded me about my last visit to my local Farmer’s Market. I purchased a jar of delicious local honey. This quick recipe I threw together with that luscious local honey is absolutely divine.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.