With just a handful of ingredients, fans of quick and easy will love this Asian-inspired Sweet and Spicy Stir Fry dish.
- 16 ounces boneless beef strip steak, thinly sliced
- 1 Tablespoon Avocado oil (or any neutral high point cooking oil)
- 1 shallot,sliced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, cut into matchsticks
- 1/2 pound snow peas, sliced in half lengthwise
- 2 green onions chopped
- 1/4 cup 5 pepper jelly
- 2 Tablespoons water
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season the beef with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Cook the beef, stirring occasionally, until cooked through, 3 to 4 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
- Add the snow peas, red peppers, and shallots to the skillet and cook, tossing, for 4 minutes.
- Return the steak to the skillet, add the jelly and water and cook, tossing, for 1 minute.
- Add the green onions and serve over rice or noodles.
Want to pull off an Asian-inspired stir–fry with chicken and fresh veggies in less than 25 minutes?
You have come to the right place. With a jar of 5 pepper jelly, this recipe comes together in a snap. And if you don’t want snap peas, then by all means, add, carrots, or broccoli.
Believe me, there is absolutely nothing wrong with using jarred products every now and then. They work in a pinch. Just be careful of the sugar content and watch for preservative and all that other crap.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.