Baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken is one of those recipes everyone should know how to make because it’s easy and comes together quickly.
- 16 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup almond meal (can substitute bread crumbs or panko)
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Lightly grease a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- In a bowl, blend the olive oil and garlic.
- In a separate bowl, mix the almond meal, Parmesan cheese, basil, and pepper.
- Dip each chicken breast in the oil mixture, then in the almond meal mixture.
- Arrange the coated chicken breasts in the prepared baking dish
- Bake 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
You guys, I have got to tell you what amazes me sometimes. The simplest, easiest to make recipes are the ones the hubby tends to like the best. This one is now on the top of his favorites list. Lucky for me too. Because it means on those days that I just don’t have time or energy to cook, this is the perfect dish.
I can’t believe all the activity that happened in the month of May. My nephew got married, then there was mothers day and last week my stepson graduated from St. Mary’s College. One by one our nest is slowly dwindling. We now have one child left at home and one who is still in college.
So yes, May flew by and this chicken dish definitely helped make life easier. I mean, really, anything with cheese in it is going to be delicious, right? Try it for yourself and let me know what you think.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.