A Single Serve Chocolate Chunk Cookie will fix that sweet craving at anytime.
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 3 Tablespoons almond flour (such as Bob’s Red Mill)
- 1 tbsp brown sugar blend (like Splenda)
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/4 teaspoon maple extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tbsp sugar free chocolate chunks (I used Simply Lite Milk Chocolate)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Melt a tablespoon of butter in a small pan and let it brown a little. This will enhance the flavor .
- Combine the browned butter with 3 tablespoons of almond flour.
- Add the sweetener and the cinnamon and combine.
- Add the egg yolk, extract and salt.
- Stir in your chocolate chunks.
- Spray a ramekin with some cooking oil and place your cookie dough in.
- Flatten it out to ensure even cooking.
Sometimes, just sometimes, I have that craving for chocolate chip cookies. However that definitely poses a dilemma for me. I bake cookies and then I promptly eat them. One at a time until they are all gone.
Baking up a single serving , although very large, cookie is the perfect compromise for my belly.
So let’s just say this is epic! I can satisfy my craving and do it without spending a ton of time in the kitchen baking and more time relaxing and reading the newspaper.
I have kept to the healthy side of eating long enough and the deliciousness in this dessert and it’s perfect size just can’t be beat.
If you want to really splurge, top it off with a scoop of your favorite ice cream.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.