Cool, creamy, and ridiculously comforting! This Blueberry Lemon Cake Dessert Bowl is the perfect guiltless dessert.
- 1/4 cup Halo Top Lemon Cake Frozen Dessert
- 1/8 cup blueberries
- 6 ice cubes
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon Flax seed
- Combine all the ingredients in a high powered blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a stainless steel bowl and return to the freezer for about 15 minutes
- Prepare any toppings, such as sliced banana, granola, hemp seed.
- Remove the bowl for the freezer, add the toppings and serve immediately
I was provided Halo Top products to try. No other compensation was provided. All opinions are 100% my own.
You know that feeling you get you whip up a dessert and it makes you feel like all your dreams have come true. Yeah, that feeling happened, when I mixed Halo Top’s Lemon Cake’s frozen dessert with blueberries. My original thought was a smoothie, but the deliciousness deserved to be served in a bowl, like a dessert.
My, my, my! That’s what the hubby said. He loves all things lemon and this dessert bowl was even sweet enough for him. That says alot because, well if you don’t know by now the hubby has a sweet tooth and loves to end his evening with a delicious dessert. Instead, we started off our day with this and I won’t live to regret it. Not one single bit.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.