These Easy Baked Meatballs are fast and easy to prepare and very delicious.
- 1 lb (454 g) grass-fed ground beef 93/7
- 2 Tablespoons Plain Greek Yogurt (like Chobani)
- 2 tablespoons fresh Italian parsley, minced
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Pink Himalayan salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl, and mix with clean hands to combine. Don’t overwork the meat because it’ll end up making for tougher meatballs.
- Gently roll into a ball and place on the baking sheet. (one ounce each will make 16)
- Repeat this with the rest of the mixture.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until the meat is cooked through.
I am learning that Sunday’s are a great day to meal prep for the week. When I decided to make homemade tomato sauce, I figured, hey meatballs can last all week. So Today I am sharing my meatballs with all of you.
You guessed it. These guys are perfect for my weight loss challenge, lean beef, minimal salt and easy as can be.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.