Here is a tasty Low Fat Chicken Alfredo that is super creamy, rich and out of this world in deliciousness.
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic and Herbs seasonings (I used Mrs. Dash)
- For the Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon clarified butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt
- 2 tablespoons Greek cream cheese (I used Lucerne Brand)
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat spray pan with Olive Oil spray.
- Season the chicken with the garlic and herb seasoning on both sides.
- Add to the hot pan and cook until no longer pink.
- In a separate sauce pan, over medium heat add the clarified butter and saute the garlic for about 1 minute.
- Lower the heat to medium low and add the Greek yogurt and stir until its a cream like consistency. Add the cream cheese and continue to stir.
- Season the sauce with pepper.
- Pour over your grilled chicken
I feel like this dish is one of those quintessential classics that everyone loves. But I was able to make this rich, thick delicious sauce fit perfectly into my weight-loss challenge.
As I embrace this challenge I am making sure that I get those most out of the food list. Well, some refer to it as a list of ingredients. It definitely helps you get your creative juices flowing. I am trying not to let a small list of food items deter me from enjoying what I eat.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.