Incredible juicy and tender, this Slow Cooker Pork Tenderloin has the most amazing flavor!
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin
- 1/2 Tablespoon White Wine Vinegar
- 1/2 Tablespoon Liquid Smoke
- 1/2 cup Low Sodium Beef Broth
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
- Place the pork tenderloin into the slow cooker
- Add the rest of the ingredients
- Set yoiur slow cooker on low and cook for 6 hours.
I don’t know about you, but in our house we love using a slow cooker. It’s easy, it does all the work, and it makes your kitchen smell like you slaved over the stove all day. And better yet, only four ingredients folks.
Serve alone or you can serve it over rice, in tacos, salads, and more!
Thanks for stopping b and have a great day.