Plump grapes and fresh apples make this Greek Yogurt Turkey Salad sweet and delicious.
- 3 ounces cooked turkey breast, shredded
- 2 ounces grapes, cut into quarters
- 2 ounces diced apples
- .5 ounce sliced almonds
- 1 Tablespoon thinly sliced green onions
- 1/8 cup 2% Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon Mayo
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Romaine lettuce, shredded
- In a large bowl, combine turkey, green onion, apple, grapes, sliced almonds, Greek yogurt, garlic powder and pepper, to taste.
- Place the shredded lettuce in a bowl and top with the turkey salad.
I made this dish the day before I started my six week challenge. Grapes and apples are not good for the challenge, but good for you when you are not on an extreme weight loss challenge.