This quick and easy Vanilla Greek Yogurt Bread is light and fluffy.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar (I used Hula Girl Vanilla Sugar)
- 1 egg – room temperature, lightly beaten
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla bean paste (may substitute with vanilla extract)
- 4 ounces vanilla greek yogurt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray a loaf pan cooking spray; set a side
- In a bowl, add flour, sugar, baking powder and salt; mix until combined. (set aside)
- Using your Hamilton Beach Stand Mixer, with the flat paddle attached, add eggs, vanilla , yogurt, and milk; mix on 2 speed until well combined.
- You can now attach the splatter guard to avoid flour go all over your kitchen.
- Slowly mix in flour mixture, just until combined.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking pan
- Bake for 50 – 60 minutes for single loaf pan until center of bread comes out clean with a toothpick.
- Cool for 15 minutes then remove from pan
I was given the opportunity to try out this product from Hamilton Beach. No other compensation was provided. As always, all opinions expressed here are 100% my own.
Today I want to share with you my Quick Bread recipe and how easy it was to make using the Hamilton Beach Stand Mixer.
The cord is a tad bit too short for my liking. The tall stainless steel bowl is easy to handle. I like how it shows you which direction to lock and unlock the bowl from the stand. The push button to get the mixer to rise, is a bit temperamental and can stick at times. It’s light weight and has great suctions at the bottom of the stand to hold it in place while in use.
A stand mixer is perfect when you need both hands to manage pouring your ingredients into the bowl.
Want one all your own? You can win one right here. All you have to do is leave a comment below on what recipe you would make with your new stand mixer. One winner will be randomly selected using random.org. Contest is open to U.S. residents only and will end on December 20. You may leave up to four comments.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.
The Winner of this giveaway is comment number 12.