You can make this Easy Vanilla Tea using a blend of plain tea, wonderful vanilla, and spices to create the perfect mug for late night, morning, or really any time of day at all!
But I can always figure out a way to put a positive spin on a negative situation. Fortunately, for me, I do enjoy tea as well.
Today I am sharing a delicious and easy way to make a plain cup of tea pop with flavor. Tea really has a nice calming effect and is perfect almost any time of the day. So I say, move over coffee and chocolate and make room for tea.
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 black tea bag
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean sugar (I used Hula Girl)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pour boiling water into a mug.
- Steep tea bag in water for 3 minutes; remove and discard.
- Stir milk, sugar, vanilla extract, and cinnamon into the tea.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.