This Boo’tiful Devil’s Island Daiquiri is a spooky delicious cocktail and is perfect for your next costume party.
The Christian feast of All Saints was assigned to November 1st. The day honored every Christian saint, especially those that did not otherwise have a special day devoted to them. But leave it to the American’s to make this a party celebration with lots of trick and extra special treats too.
No one is required to wear a costume. We just want to enjoy a few appetizers and some fun cocktails.
What do you all plan to do this All Hallows Eve?
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Angostura bitters
- 1 lime wedge
- 2 ounces spiced rum
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey mixed with 1 1/2 tablespoons softened unsalted butter
- 3/4 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup crushed ice
- Place the sugar on a flat plate.
- Moisten the outer rim of a martini glass with the lime wedge, then coat the rim with the sugar.
- In a blender, combine the rum, honey mixture, lime juice bitters and crushed ice and blend at high speed until smooth.
- Strain through a fine sieve into the prepared vessel.
Make sure you have a chance to eat, drink and be scary too.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.