This Sweet Paprika Chicken has an exotic blend of flavors that is easy to prepare and so delicious.
Did I ever mention that I love grocery shopping? Yup, it’s true. I know it can be a pain, but if you let the isles inspire you, you will be amazed at what you can cook up. This time it was simple. I saw the jar of Sweet Paprika and couldn’t remember the last time I made Paprika Chicken. Hey, the inspirations don’t have to be out of this world crazy hard or complicated. We all have times when we need to spend less time in the kitchen.
- 16 ounces boneless skinless chicken breast fillets (I used thin cut)
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons brown sugar blend (Such as Splenda)
- 1 Tablespoon Sweet paprika (I used Hungarian Paprika)
- 1½ teaspoons Garlic Salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1/8 cup Creme Fraiche
- In a small bowl combine brown sugar, paprika, salt, and onion powder
- Coat the spice mix generously onto both sides of each chicken breast.
- Heat skillet over medium.
- Add 1 Tablespoon oil.
- Add chicken breasts to pan and cook 4-5 minutes each side or until cooked through and juices run clear.
- Remove chicken from pan. add the creme fraiche and stir.
- Pour over the cooked rice
- Serve with steamed parsley rice desired.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.