This Spicy Thai Noodle Soup is rich, creamy, and packed with complex and bold flavors. One spoonful and you’ll be amazed this dish can be served quicker than take-out.
Thai Noodle bowls are chock full of flavor that it’s one of the most amazing flavorful experience you will experience. I have a few coming soon to the blog. Today, I wanted to share this noodle bowl of soup with all of you. Once you have had the Thai noodle bowl experience you will totally be hooked. Well I know that I am hooked.
This soup! What can I say. It was so delicious that we were literally fighting over who was going to get that last bowl. She won. She took it to work and shared it with her co-workers. Secretly I always want my baby girl to win. It’s what I call a win-win situation.
Make yourself some of this delicious bowl of hearty goodness. You can thank me later.
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 2 Tablespoons red curry paste
- 1/4 cup cilantro, minced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 carrot, sliced
- 1 Jalapeno pepper, sliced divided
- 1/2 tablespoon prepared ginger (can use fresh ginger too)
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 can coconut milk (full fat)
- 1 package of rice noodles
- 2 green onions thinly sliced
- few sprigs of cilantro for topping
- [i]optional[/i]: Add six shrimp per serving (stir fry the shrimp then add to the top of each bowl)
- In a large pot add 1/2 tablespoon olive oil. When the pot is hot add the garlic and saute for 1 minute.
- In a small bowl,combine the vegetable broth, red curry paste,rice wine, cilantro, lemon or lime juice, carrot and 1/2 the sliced jalapenos.s except the noodles and green onions. Bring mixture to boil, reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk and the noodles and simmer 5 more minutes or according to package directions on noodles.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.