Take your store-bought cookies to the dark side by following this semi-homemade recipe for Chocolate Filled Pumpkin Snaps.
Cookies! Aren’t they the most wonderful thing in the world? I have had an obsession with Ginger Snap cookies. When I discovered that Sprouts FM made a pumpkin flavored version, I knew my cookie jar was going to get pumped up with pumpkin snaps. And yes, I do buy store-bought cookies often.
These are so adorable they actually make a fantastic host/hostess gift for the holidays.
- Sprouts Brand Pumpkin flavored Snap cookies
- semi-sweet chocolate
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt the chocolate in 30 second intervals until completely melted.
- Spread the melted chocolate on one Pumpkin Snap.
- Top with a second pumpkin snap.
- Refrigerate until the chocolate hardens (about 15 minutes.
I was provided products from Sprouts FM. No other compensation was received. All opinions expressed here are 100% my own.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great pumpkin!