These Peanut Butter & Pumpkin Oats Bars are ooey, gooey, crunchy, and will definitely get you pumped up for pumpkin!
I took a batch of them to the office too. I was crunching away when my co-worker asked what I was munching on. I mentioned that if was a way to stay awake and that she should try some too. You know, to stay awake. I told her they were made with Pumpkin Loops.
The perfect way to get pumped up for pumpkin for sure.
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter, well-stirred
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 2/3 cups toasted whole grain Pumpkin Loops cereal (Sprouts Brand)</span>
- 1/4 cup pumpkin flax granola (Sprouts Brand)
- Line an 8 x 8 inch square pan with parchment.
- Combine peanut butter & honey in a large saucepan and set over medium heat. Heat until mixture just starts to simmer, about 2-3 minutes, stirring. Remove from heat and stir until mixture is well-combined.
- Stir in cereal until evenly coated. Pour mixture into prepared pan, cover with parchment, and press firmly.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour. Cut into bars. Store individually wrapped in the refrigerator.
I was provided with products from Sprouts FM. No other compensation was receivedAll opinions expressed here are 100% my own.
Thanks for staying pumped up with pumpkin.