This Vanilla and Brown Sugar Latte is deceptively simple, and the molasses flavor from the brown sugar really adds an extraordinary taste to your normal coffee routine.
Right about now if you could actually see me in my kitchen you would see me jumping up and down and screaming out “Hurry Up Autumn” . Back to warm comforting coffee drinks. Ta ta Iced beverages. See you next year.
As you all know I am no coffee aficionado. I adore the “fluffed up” versions that everyone enjoys ordering at coffee shops.
Sometime me and the dog (aka Kona), we get up early in the morning while the troops are still asleep. That’s when I like to indulge in a homemade latte. I try out different flavors all the time.
- 8 ounces fresh brewed coffee
- 1/4 cup half and half
- 1 Tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 2 to 3 pumps of Vanilla Syrup (such as Torani)
- In your mug add the vanilla syrup.
- Pour in the coffee.
- In a microwaveable cup stir brown sugar into half-and-half until dissolved. Microwave for about 30 to 40 seconds.
- Froth the warm milk
- Pour on top of the coffee
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.