Let all the flavors reminiscent of a potato salad shine in this loaded Bacon Cauliflower Salad.
I find it interesting the different takes on how a personality is perceived is reflected from the variety of people I meet. Some find me rather reserved, while others know me as fun-loving and easy going. While I admit that I am not overly gregarious, I am a fun-loving person.
Now as the lazy crazy days of summer come to a close, I have one last-ditch effort to create picnic food that will become a family favorite in your house too.
- 1 large head cauliflower, cut into bit sized florets
- 4 strips bacon, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 green onions, sliced
- Steam the cauliflower until tender and let it cool.
- Cook the bacon, let drain on paper towels and cool.
- Mix everything and enjoy!