The fresh flavors of asparagus and Thai Basil combine beautifully to create this all-star Thai Basil Pesto Shrimp dish.
Mom was a traditional cook and learned her techniques from my grandmother. I managed to become skilled in the traditional. Cooking became boring until I ventured out of the American or Italian arena of cooking.
Have fun putting a twist on traditional and think outside the box.
- 1/2 pound medium shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 2 Tablespoons Thai Basil pesto
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons Avocado oil
- baby asparagus
- In a large skillet,on medium-high heat, add 1/2 Tablespoon oil and stir fry the asparagus about 8 to ten minutes
- In a separate skillet on high heat, add the oil
- Stir-fry the shrimp for 3-4 mins, then stir in the pesto.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.