This Roasted Potatoes, Cauliflower and Fennel dish is a hearty combination all cooked in one dish. A perfect side for a dinner party or even Sunday Supper.
I actually got the idea while at the market. The fragrant smell from the fennel is what started it all. Potatoes, and fennel. What else? Cheese, yes, cheese, then I added another vegetable, cauliflower. Better stop there before it gets too crazy.
My family loved this dish so much that I made it two days in a row.
- 2 pounds potatoes, peeled and cut into wedges
- 6 ounces cauliflower florets
- 2 heads fennel, cut into wedges
- 2 shallots, peeled and sliced
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 ounces Three cheese blend of Parmesan, Asiago and Romano
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Butter a shallow oven proof 9 x 13 dish. Set aside
- Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil, then cook the fennel for about 5 minutes.
- Add the potatoes and cauliflower and continue boil for a further 5 minutes until just tender.
- Drain well.
- Add the two tablespoons of butter and the garlic to the prepared pan and put in the oven until butter melts.
- Add the vegetables and toss until completely coated.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with the cheese.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes
What are you waiting for? It’s time for you to enter this contest too. Get all the details at the Food and Wine Conference Website. Contest ends on June 20, 2015. There are some great prizes like a ticket to the Food & Wine Conference in Orlando, Florida July 17-19! I wouldn’t miss it for the world and would love to see you there too!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.
Want to learn more about Food & Wine Conference? Simply click HERE for more information. Plus use code: FWC15BairM to receive $50 off your ticket price!