There is a subtle sweetness in this Iced Coconut Cream Latte that is deliciously refreshing.
You can make this smooth thick and rich coconut cream iced latte at home in a jiffy. Let that coconut cream make you feel like you are in paradise.
I had the fortune of shooting horrible photos that caused me to make this beverage two days in a row.
It’s pretty darn close to perfection. Try it. I know you’ll love it. The great thing about creating your own latte at home is being able to adjust the sweetness to your liking.
Oh and adding the wee bit of ice cream is not to be missed.
- 1/2 cup Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Almond Coconut Milk
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1/2 scoop Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Instant Espresso Powder
- 1/8 cup low carb vanilla ice cream
- [i]Optional:[/i] Whipped Cream, chocolate covered espresso beans, unsweetened coconut
- In a high-powered blender Combine all ingredients except optional toppings and blend until smooth.
This post is sponsored by Almond Breeze Almond Milk. The recipe and post written here are my own.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.