This Caramelized Onion, Apple and Goat Cheese Pizza is delicious with the contrasting flavors and then made on a low carb pizza crust.
Do you know that I often say I don’t miss bread on a low carb diet. Then someone places bread in front of me and I can’t stop eating it.
When The Great Low Carb Bread Company contacted me about trying their products I jumped at the chance. I have head so many stories of low carb bread tasting like the cardboard box a pizza is delivered in than bread.
I am not going to lie. When the products arrived, I couldn’t wait one second to taste it. I tried the hot dog bun immediately. It was love at first bite. You can look forward to my Pork Bahn Mi made with that hot dog but soon.
- 1 personal Great Low Carb Bread par-baked pizza
- 1 apple, sliced (I spilarized mine )
- 1/4 medium onion sliced into rings
- 1 ounce goat cheese
- 1 Tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 1/2 Tablespoon Avocado oil
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- In a large skillet coated with butter, fry the onions over medium high heat. Stir periodically so that the onions do not stick and burn on the bottom of the pan. About 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, spiralize your apple or slice it really thin. (set aside.)
- Oil the pizza crust with the avocado oil
- When the onions are ready remove from pan and place on top of pizza crust.
- Add the sliced apples to the pan and let it soak up any left over butter.
- Add the apple slices to the top of the onions.
- Sprinkle with goat cheese
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle the cilantro
Find out more about the Great Low Carb Bread Company and check out all their other products.
I was provided with samples from the Great Low Carb Bread Company to try. All opinions expressed are my own. I was not compensated for this post.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.