This savory Cauliflower Hummus dip is a perfect fit for a healthy snack or a terrific addition to any party table.
I can’t believe that I made hummus. Well, I can cause I did. However, I basically avoided hummus since I am not a huge fan of chickpeas. I do love cauliflower, so I figured why not try a hummus made with cauliflower instead.
This hummus dip served with your favorite veggies is so versatile. Seriously, you can even use it as a spread on your favorite sandwich. But what was so damn delicious was adding this to our table of goodies. This was part of our spread while the hubby watched his favorite football team vie for their spot in the big game.
I am happy to inform you that his team won the game. Me, I was just happy to make the spread of food for everyone because you know how hungry you get after cheering for your favorite team sitting on your comfy couch in front of the tube in the warm surroundings of your family room.
On a side note, the net carbs per serving in this dip is 3.4. Don’t waste another waist and make this dip today.
- 1 medium head cauliflower, broken into small florets
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 Tablespoons natural almond butter
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Your favorite veggies to dip
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or spray non stick spray.
- In a zip lock bag place the cauliflower and 1 Tablespoon olive oil close the baggie and shake.
- Place cauliflower florets on baking sheet.
- Roast for 30 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking time.
- Remove from oven and cool.
- Combine cauliflower, garlic, almond butter, lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper in food processor.
- Process until smooth.
- Serve with lemon wedges, and raw veggies.
I love it when his team wins. It makes for a happy home.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.