This Boozy Iced Spanish Coffee jazzes up your usual java and is a perfectly delicious addition to your day.
- Cinnamon-sugar rimmed glass
- 1 ounce Triple Sec
- 1 ounce Kahlua
- 4 ounce cold-brewed coffee
- 6 coffee ice cubes (fill ice cube trays with cold-brewed coffee 1-2 hours before drink preparation)
- 1 ounce cream (I used half and half)
- Whipped cream
- Add 2 ounces of cold brewed coffee and a couple of frozen coffee cube to your cinnamon-sugar rimmed glass.
- Pour rum, triple sec and Kahlua over prepared glass.
- Add a float of cream.
- Garnish with whipped cream.
There is something about the holidays that ignites a spark in the hubby.
First and foremost, holiday music. Traditional holiday music.
Next, he insists on a “theme” or a color combination for the decorations.
And of course a drink. In the past several years we enjoyed Kir Royale’s or Champagne Cocktails. This year, I opted for this Boozy Iced Spanish Coffee.
So in the spirit of sharing spirits, check out all these lively recipes. I am sure there is one you will love.
- Big Easy Milk Punch by The Weekend Gourmet
- Blue Sparkling Star Cocktail by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Boozy Iced Spanish Coffee by Nosh My Way
- Campari Mint Spritzer by eating in instead
- Caramel Irish Coffee by The Foodie Army Wife
- Cranberry Mentas by Feed Me, Seymour
- Cranberry Moscow Mule by Ruffles & Truffles
- Loaded Creamy Eggnog by La Bella Vita Cucina
- Malibu Breeze by Peanut Butter and Peppers
- Merry Berry Spritz by Amee’s Savory Dish
- Minty Lime Rum by A Mama, Baby & Shar-pei in the Kitchen
- Pomegranate Panache by Jane’s Adventures in Dinner
- Rhubarb Fool Cocktail by Food Lust People Love
- Southern Pomegarante Sparkler by Noshing With The Nolands
- Sparkling Pomegrante Berry Punch by Serena Bakes Simply From Scratch
- Vanilla Bailey’s With A Twist by Momma’s Meals
- Winter Spice Sangria by An Appealing Plan
Savory Libational Dishes
- Apple Bourbon Pulled Pork Sliders by Curious Cuisiniere
- Beerberry Pancakes by Brunch with Joy
- Beet Relish by What Smells So Good?
- Belgian Beef Stew, with Belgian Ale by Cooking On The Ranch
- Brandied Triple Cheese Ball by Magnolia Days
- Champagne Chicken by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Cornish Game Hens with Sausage Red Wine Sauce over Polenta by The Texan New Yorker
- Craft Beer Jelly by Nik Snacks
- Dumante Frozen Espresso Creams by Seduction in the Kitchen
- Eggnog Dutch Baby Pancakes with Spiced Pears by The Wimpy Vegetarian
- Hot Buttered Rum Balls by Bobbi’s Kozy Kitchen
- Lentil Soup by Pancake Warriors
- Wine Braised Short Ribs by Cooking Chat
Sweet Libational Desserts
- Amaretto Biscotti w/Amaretto Caramel Dipping Sauce by Kudos Kitchen by Renee
- Amaretto Cheesecake with Caramel Amaretto Sauce and Toasted Pecans by Lifestyle Food Artistry
- Amaretto Cranberry Swirled Cheesecake by The Life and Loves of Grumpy’s Honeybunch
- Baked Pears with a Warm Tequila-Citrus Espuma by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Bourbon Cranberry Compote by Pies and Plots
- Caramelized Banana Upside-Down Rum Cake by Wallflour Girl
- Chocolate Stout Beer Brownies by The Perfect Brownie
- Egg Nog Cheese Cake by Basic N Delicious
- Honey and Apple Cider Cornbread by Take A Bite Out of Boca
- Honey Chamomile Hot Toddy Tea Cake by The Girl In The Little Red Kitchen
- Kahlua Cake by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Rum Glazed Cookie Cream Buns by NinjaBaker
- Tiramisù al Limoncello by Crazy Foodie Stunts
- Tiramisu Biscotti by The Redhead Baker
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board.
Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.