These melt-in-your-mouth Chocolate Almond Butter Bombs are keto-friendly, provide energy and satisfies your sweet tooth.
- 3/4 Cup Coconut Oil (melted)
- 1/2 Cup of Natural Almond Butter (melted)
- 2 Tablespoons Swerve Sweetener
- 4 Tablespoons Cocoa Powder (unsweetened)
- 1/2 Cup of Butter (melted & salted)
- Place all of the ingredients in a pot and melt until all of the ingredients are combined.
- Pour in your molds on top of a cookie sheet.
- Freeze for 15 minutes and enjoy.
Insane. I know.
These treats must be kept frozen. Just remove one or two at a time. Trust me. I decided to take these to work and by the time I got to them, they where nothing but a melted chocolatey mess.
The only thing they were good for was a chuckle. I suppose I could have licked it up, but I was at work after all.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.