This Blue Cheese Dip, when made from scratch using premium ingredients, offers deep, complex flavors you will love.
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup organic mayonnaise with olive oil
- 1/2 cup blue cheese (about .50 ounces)
- 3 strips bacon jerky (optional)
- 1/2 Tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned garlic salt
- Mix ingredients.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving to allow the flavors to meld.
- Keep refrigerated after use and try to use within the week to keep your blue cheese dip from turning blue and green.
We were dining at a local restaurant where they featured a wedge salad with Maytag blue cheese. Okay, I had to give it a try. Wow. It was so darn delicious. From that moment on, I became a blue cheese lover.
This dip is lip smackin’ good. And everyone loves dipping their veggies in this dip. what a way to get in those veggies. It’s an excellent appetizer and makes a great item at tailgate or homegate parties too.
Go ahead and enjoy this dip and remember homemade is always better made.