These creamy, low carb Cream Cheese Swirl Brownies are perfect little treats. Who can resist the rich cream cheese marbled through chocolate fudge?
- CREAM CHEESE MIX
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup Swerve Sweetener
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- BROWNIE MIX
- 1 cup butter
- 3 Tablespoons canola oil
- 1 cup Swerve Sweetener
- 2 Tablespoons vanilla bean paste
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup ground Blanched Almond Meal Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until extremely smooth.
- Add the sweetener, egg & vanilla; mix well. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a 9×13 pan with no-stick spray, set aside.
- In a large saucepan, melt the butter, oil and cocoa powder over very low heat, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat, cool slightly.
- Stir in the sweetener and vanilla.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Stir in almond flour, baking powder and salt; mix well.
- Spread into the prepared pan.
- Carefully spoon the cream cheese filling over the brownie base into rows of circles.
- Using a sharp knife lightly swirl filling to create a pattern.
- Bake about 25 minutes
- Cool completely before you cut into squares.
Sometimes life requires chocolate.
Since my sugar-free (well almost) life began I have discovered or rather rediscovered my love for cream cheese. This, paired with my all-time love for chocolate and the hubby’s love for brownies, developed into a fun a delicious treat.
This time of year brings out my sweet tooth even more so than usual.
These delicious brownies are begging to be consumed. I’m outta here and going to engage in a chocolate fest.