This recipe for Mini Powdered Sugar Doughnuts is close to the real thing but are low carb and virtually sugar-free.
- 1 cup Bob’s Red Mill Low Carb Baking Mix
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla bean paste
- 1/8 cup Swerve Sweetener
- 1/8 cup Almond Milk
- 1/4 cup powdered Swerve Sweetener
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Whisk together all the ingredients well.
- Pour the batter into the doughnut circles of your prepared pan all the way to the rim (I used a silicone mold).
- Bake for 12 minutes or until they begin to turn brown.
This is no joke.
I think these might make an appearance on Christmas morning at the breakfast table.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.