These Low carb, grain-free Individual Cheesecakes are light, fluffy and irresistibly delicious.
- 1 cup almond flour (I used Hodgson Mill)
- ¼ cup Flax Seed Chia blend (I used Hodgson Mill)
- 3 Tablespoons butter, melted
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup Swerve Sweetener
- 4 (8 oz) blocks cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup sour cream, (full fat)
- 3 eggs
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla bean paste
- ⅛ cup Swerve Sweetener
- Line your cupcake pan with cupcake liners
- In medium bowl, blend all crust ingredients.
- Spoon (using tablespoon measurement) into cupcake liners. Press crust down firmly.
- Set aside and prepare filling.
- Preheat oven to 300° F.
- In large bowl, blend cream cheese until smooth with a mixer.
- Add sour cream, vanilla, and sweetener and blend.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Do not overwork batter.
- Using a large scoop divide into cupcake liners.
- Bake mini cupcakes for 15 - 20 minutes.
- Remove and allow to cool on wire rack.
- Refrigerate overnight before serving.
- I sprinkled sugar-free chocolate on top of mine right before serving.
Ahh, the holidays.
I was searching for the right lightened up dessert to share with all of you. Something that my holiday guest can appreciate.
After these guys came out of the oven I had to test one out to make sure they tasted good.
I was pleasantly surprised at the results, They were light and fluffy.
At work I am always talking about my food blog. I was very nervous to bring a sugar-free dessert to share at out staff meeting. The staff is mostly men that work on the gas pipelines. Which is why I was nervous. I thought they might not like a dessert that is sugar-free and grain free.
They are easy, individual servings that also help with portion control.
This week’s event is being hosted by Kathia of Basic N Delicious.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.
And of course we have more healthy, light delicious recommendations for you.
- Lightened Up Eggnog by The Redhead Baker
- Low Calorie Pumpkin Pie Malted Milkshake by Kudos Kitchen by Renee
Appetizer or starter
- Gruyere Cheese Puffs by Sustainable Dad
- Lighten-up Sausage Rolls by Jane’s Adventures in Dinner
- Spaghetti Squash, Pears and Kale with Shrimp by The Wimpy Vegetarian
- Lightened Up Cornbread Stuffing by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip by Peanut Butter and Peppers
- Spicy Eggplant Dip by Cooking Chat
- Carciofi alla Trapanese by Manu’s Menu
- Fresh Salmon Carpaccio by Food Lust People Love
- Holiday Beef Tenderloin with Sweet Potatoes, Tomatoes and Corn by Family Foodie
- Mini Mushroom Shepherd’s Pies by Killer Bunnies, Inc
- Grandma’s Mac n’ Cheese by What Smells So Good?
- Lean Mean Cheeseburger Soup by The Foodie Army Wife
- Roasted Butternut Squash & Chicken Sausage Soup by Hot Momma’s Kitchen Chaos
- Lightened-Up Fettuccine Alfredo by Bobbi’s Kozy Kitchen
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts by Brunch with Joy
- Butternut Squash Orzo Pasta by Life Tastes Good
- Hearts of Palm, Artichoke, Avocado and Butter Lettuce by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Quick and Easy Sweet Potato by The Educators’ Spin On It
- Lentil & Mushroom Stuffing by Foxes Love Lemons
- Almond-Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Broccoli by The Texan New Yorker
- Tangy, Spiced Red Cabbage by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Honey Ginger Glazed Carrots by Ruffles & Truffles
- Shrimp Salad with White Wine Vinaigrette by eating in instead
- Cranberry Orange Glazed Green Beans by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Roasted Garlic Cauliflower Mash by The Girl In The Little Red Kitchen
- Green Beans with Rosemary Garlic Butter by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Mediterranean Lentil Stuffed Delicata Squash by The Little Ferraro Kitchen
- Leaner Green Beans by Noshing With The Nolands
- Spiced Tri-Colored Carrot Salad by Take A Bite Out of Boca
- Horiatki Salata by Peaceful Cooking
- Healthier Potluck Broccoli-Cauliflower Salad by The Weekend Gourmet
- Farro Stuffing with Cranberries and Walnuts by The Dinner-Mom
- Roasted Parsnip and Apple SoupCurious by Curious Cuisiniere
- Sweet Apple Bites by Mama’s Blissful Bites
- Individual Cheesecakes by Nosh My Way
- Light and Luscious Chocolate Cheesecake by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Pumpkin Pie Pudding by The Life and Loves of Grumpy’s Honeybunch
- Healthy Brownie Recipe | Applesauce Brownies by The Perfect Brownie
- Peanut Butter Coconut Mini Bars by Basic N Delicious
- The Blondie Recipe by Wallflour Girl
- Cinnamon Roll Granola Bars by Pies and Plots
- Skinny Ninja Cheesecake by NinjaBaker.com
- Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Pumpkin Blondie by Sue’s Nutrition Buzz
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat.
To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board.
Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.