Give your salads a makeover with homemade salad dressings. They are so much better for you that store-bought. Think about it. They are cheaper to make and you know exactly what goes in them.
I thought I would share with you all my favorite salad dressings so they are all in one place.
Get ready to shake and make.
- Creamy Avocado Dressing – It’s amazing what a handful of well-chosen ingredients will do to create a simply perfect Creamy Avocado Dressing.
- Creamy Cilantro Dressing – An El Torito Restaurant knockoff.
- Honey Dew Ale Lemon Vinaigrette – Lemon, Honey and beer.
- Honey Yogurt Poppy Seed Dressing – The best dressing for fruit salad
- Peanut Vinaigrette – can also be used as a marinade for grilled shrimp, chicken, or pork, or as a tangy sauce for cold rice or soba noodles.
- Raw Honey Mustard Salad Dressing – will make your fresh salads and veggies very happy.
- Skinny and Creamy Lemon Dressing – a zesty alternative to the classic Cesar Salad Dressing.
Are any of your favorites on this list?
Let me know if you have any salad dressing you want me to make.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.