Using Parmesan Crisps shaped into bowls, is an excellent and fun way to enjoy these Parmesan Crisp Pizza Bowls.
- [b]Cheese Crisps Ingredients[/b]
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese
- [b]Pizza Ingredients[/b]
- 16 pepperoni
- 2 ounces mushrooms
- 2 ounces shredded cheese
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- To make the Parmesan crisp bowls
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a small bowl combine to two cheeses.
- Spread them on a cookie sheet lined with a silicone mat.
- Bake for 6 to 7 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let sit for two minutes.
- Pick them up and place them over a small bowl until completely cool.
- [b]For the pizza[/b]
- In a skillet over medium high heat, saute the mushrooms for about 5 minutes.
- Add the pepperoni and cook until heated through.
- Add the pizza sauce and continue cooking until the sauce is hot.
- Ladle into your cheese crisps
- Top with the cheese.
This is what I call “Having your cake and eating it too”.
Seriously. Really. Yes. You can. I did.
You have no idea how excited I was when I found out that I was going to work in a building only 5 miles from my house.
The company I work for has many buildings and you need special access to get into buildings. Sometime the request can take up to three weeks to be approved.
The first time I arrived at my new building and took the elevator up to eight, I was pretty sure I wouldn’t be able to access the interior door, so I snuck in behind someone else walking in.
Don’t get to excited. Yes, I got in. Unfortunately, after about an hour, when I needed to use the restroom, um, well, they are in the exterior corridor. Yup, you got it
When you are drinking 60 ounces of water a day, you go. And you go frequently.
I was locked out and couldn’t get back in. No joke. I stood there until someone happened to see me standing by the door, peeking in the little tiny window.
I ended up having to leave the office for the rest of the day. It was about two weeks later before I had full access to my floor.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.