This Asian-inspired baked Salmon with a Black Bean Garlic Marinade is gourmet-delicious, yet extremely easy to make.
- 6 ounces salmon filet (skin removed)
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seed oil
- 1/2 Tablespoon Black Bean Garlic Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine the sesame seed oil, garlic sauce and soy sauce in a shallow bowl.
- Place the salmon in the bowl and marinate 4 minutes per side.
- Bake salmon for 12 minutes
The new low-carb this is working my brain. Not necessarily in a bad way, mind you. It’s just that I am trying to learn a new habit. At the time of this writing I am actually only into it by 4 days.
So I am sure you can understand why my brain is on overdrive.
And, well, I gotta tell ya, making this simple, yet tasty salmon dish was just what I needed. It fits into the “plan” and not a lot of thinking is involved either.
I promised to provide you all with my low-carb progress weekly.
Slow and steady, but in the right direction.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.