Grownups and kids alike will adore this Double Berry Green Iced Tea, with Bigelow’s summery mix of green tea that’s punched up with lemon flavor, and lots of iced berries.
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- 4 Bigelow Green Tea with Lemon Tea Bags (decaffeinated)
- 4 cups water
- 12 ice cubes filled with blueberries and raspberries
- Place several blueberries and raspberries in an ice cub tray.
- Fill with water.
- Freeze for at least four hours
- Boil 4 cups of water.
- Place 4 teabags in the boiling water for at least 6 minutes. (Do not squeeze the bags before you remove them)
- Place the hot tea in the fridge.
- Once the ice cubes are frozen, place them in the pitcher of tea. Reserve some for your glasses.
- Serve immediately
Baby it’s hot outside!
I have the perfect cold beverage that you can all make too. That’s when I headed to one of the best Walmart Super Centers in the Bay Area.
- Bigelow Tea is grown and produced exclusively in the USA.
- Bigelow Tea’s Charleston Tea Plantation is America’s largest working tea garden.
- Guests are invited to the Charleston Tea Plantation for weddings, tours and even a variety of music festivals. It’s a tea-riffic way to experience historic Southern culture and a living piece of American history!
- Almost 4 million bags of tea have been sent to troops overseas with Bigelow’s Tea for Troops program. Find additional information about Tea for Troops at Responsibility for Our Troops
Right on the box, Bigelow will tell you how easy it is to be green. Read about it the next time you purchase a box.Oh and if you ever bothered to read the instructions on how to brew the perfect cup, Bigelow reminds us not to squeeze the bag.