This tender, juicy Grilled Pork Tenderloin is glazed with a Red Pepper Jelly, has a kick of heat and is slightly sweet.
- 1/2 cup Hot and Sweet red pepper jelly
- 1 teaspoon champagne vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 24 ounce pork tenderloin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Melt the jelly, vinegar, mustard and Worcestershire sauce in a small saucepan.Set aside
- Salt and pepper to the tenderloin to taste.
- Pre heat the grill to medium high.
- Spray the grill grates with oil and grill the tenderloins on all sides with the grill cover down until nicely browned. 7 minutes on one side and 6 minutes on the other
- Once tenderloin is browned,
- Turn off the heat and keep lid closed for another 5 minutes
- Remove tenderloin and place a sheet of aluminum foil on the grill grates.
- Replace the tenderloin and brush the red pepper jelly glaze on all sides.
- Close the cover and let the glaze set for about 10 minutes.
- Remove and let rest under foil for 10 minutes before slicing.
Oh happy day.
There is a local restaurant that serves an incredibly large home baked cornbread that will knock your socks off. The red pepper jelly they serve with it makes this bread the stuff that dreams are made of.
I spied a jar of Sweet and Hot Pepper Jelly at Trader Joe’s and snagged it. Along with a center cut pork tenderloin I had all the ammunition I needed to get the grill going.