This homemade Buttermilk Vegetable Dip makes a perfect after school snack.
Homemade Buttermilk Vegetable Dip
- 1/4 cup plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/8 cup Mayo
- 1/8 cup water
- 1 teaspoon dried buttermilk
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- Your favorite raw veggies
- In a small bowl combine all the ingredients (except the veggies).
- Stir to combine.
- Serve with your favorite raw veggies.
4 PP per serving
Do you ever want to double dip?
Well, now you can.
Just make your own individual cup with your favorite veggies and double, or even triple dip. No one will rat you out. I promise.
On a serious note, I think I am going to make these again next time the hubby and I have Friday night Netflix with our champagne and fruit bowl for appetizers.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.