These Mouth-watering Ground Beef Taco Boats are a great all-star, easy and fun recipe to make.
- 16 ounces lean ground beef 93/7 or 90/10
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tablespoons Tomato paste
- 6 ounces water
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 4 Flour Tortillas (I used the Old El Paso Stand and Stuff)
- In a large skillet over medium heat cook beef breaking up the meat into smaller chunks, until it is cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the garlic, chili powder, coriander, salt and pepper.
- Cook for about 30 seconds and then add the tomato paste and water.
- Turn the heat to low and simmer the meat mixture for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve in taco shells with your choice of toppings
I am not really a gimmicky kind of girl.
We had a conversation about how I love Mexican cuisine.
Back to these boats.
He loved them. This is his idea of celebrating Cinco de Mayo. So in honor of the hubby, I made these tacos for him. Really you can put the stuffing in a corn tortilla, a flour tortilla, as a lettuce wrap, a breakfast burrito, just to name a few alternatives for you.
For the fussy people in your life, make these taco boats. Everyone will love them. Adults and kids alike.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.