These Brownie Batter Overnight Oats are healthy enough to be breakfast and sweet enough to be dessert. Your choice.
- 1 1/8 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup wheat germ
- 1/2 cup 0% Plain Greek Yogurt (like Fage)
- 2 Tablespoons Dutch Processed Cocoa (I used Droste)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1 Tablespoon Raw Sugar
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients.
- Divide among jars
- Cover and refrigerate overnight (or at least an hour)
I am so excited to be sharing this recipe with you.
My obsession for creating something healthy out of something sweet was getting the better of me. So I did the next best thing. I googled “brownies”. I discovered brownie batter oats.
I only have one thing that I need to express to all of you.
I promise if you eat this for breakfast, I
won’t tell how sweet it is.
And you know what? A little mouse found the jars in the fridge and she devoured one without a thought. My mouse is my baby girl. She loved this recipe and promised that if I made them again she would eat every last bite.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.