Mashed Parmesan Cauliflower Pancakes are a guilt-free and delicious way to cut calories and add veggies to any meal.
- Mashed Cauliflower get recipe [url href=”http://noshmyway.com/2013/09/20/beer-mashed-cauliflower-recipe/” title=”Beer Mashed Cauliflower”]here[/url]
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- Mix the mashed cauliflower, egg, and Parmesan together until you get a sticky consistency.
- Set a skillet on medium heat and olive oil
- Shape the mixture into pancake patties.
- Fry, flipping after 2-3 minutes each side or until browned.
Finally! I beat a food trend to the punch. I have been posting cauliflower recipes before it became the food trend of 2014.
And the perfect pairing with my slow cooker beef short ribs.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.