PB Crave’s Cookie Nookie combined with the best hazelnut spread makes this incredible Fudgy Nocciolata Peanut Butter Cookies with Sea Salt.
- 5 ounces Nocciolata Hazelnut Spread
- 3 ounces PB Crave Cookie Nookie
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup flour
- coarse sea salt for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients besides salt in a large bowl and mix until well combined. Place dough in freezer for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes roll dough into approximately 1-inch balls, place on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for about 5 minutes then open the open and gently flatten the cookies until they start to crack. Close oven door and continue to bake for about 5 or 6 minutes.
- Remove with oven an immediately sprinkle with sea salt.
- Transfer to a cooling rack until completely cooled.
I took these cookies to work. They were just sweet and salty enough to make me want to eat about 24 of them.
I am the new kid on the block at work. They are a friendly bunch and I like them all a lot. So it was easy for me to want to share these delicious morsels with all of them.
Yes they loved a them. One co-worker asked me if I would share the recipe. Um of course I will.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.
This is not a paid sponsored post, I just love these products and wanted to share them with all of you.