These healthful Raw Energy Bites are perfect for a delicious snack, breakfast, or even dessert!
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/8 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup Hazelnut Spread (I used Organic [url href=”http://www.nocciolatausa.com/”]Nocciolata[/url])
- 1/2 cup wheat germ
- 1/8 cup honey
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon. vanilla bean paste
- Stir all ingredients together in a medium bowl until thoroughly mixed.
- Cover and let chill in the refrigerator for half an hour.
- Once chilled, roll into about 1 inch balls
- Store in an airtight container and keep refrigerated for up to 1 week.
I am no foodie snob. Not at all. I basically go with the flow, try what I want and don’t think twice about it.
But, I also have a way of assuming things don’t taste good when, in fact, I never tasted it. True. That’s how I felt about what everyone refers to as Nutella. Which is actually a brand, that makes hazelnut spread.
But I definitely don’t overlook the value of certified organic products.
Smooth, creamy, delicious and the Nocciolata is the better choice when it comes to Hazelnut spread.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.
MarleneNocciolata was kind enough to send me samples of their hazelnut spread. I received no compensation for writing this post and all opinions expressed here are my own.