Making this Stir Fried Ramen with Egg takes my healthy ramen recipe to the next level in under 10 minutes!!
- 1 4.2 ounce package of Ramen noodles
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup hot water mixed with 1 Tablespoon Miso
- 1 Tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 cup frozen veggies and peas
- 2 eggs
- In a measuring cup add the hot water and the miso stir to dissolve.
- In a large saucepan add the vegetable broth and the miso mixture and bring to a boil. Add the frozen vegetables. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the soy sauce, fish sauce and the Ramen and cook for 3 minutes or until the Ramen noodles are soft.
- In a frying pan coated with non stick spray add the Ramen and veggie mixture. Crack two eggs on the side of the pan and scramble.
- Cook until eggs are cooked.
You want to know what amazes me sometimes? In between trying to decide what to cook for the week and making my lists, I inevitably deviate from the list and cook on the fly. After having made my Homemade Broth for my Ramen Noodles, I decided to try to stir fry it. I used more water and less broth since we drain it out anyway