This Cranberry Sparkler mocktail is a nice refreshing drink that is perfect for Christmas morning.
- 1 oz lime juice
- 2 oz pineapple juice
- 4 oz white grape juice
- fresh mint leaves
- fresh or frozen cranberries
- 6 oz Club Soda
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice, lime juice and pineapple juice. Mix.
- Add white grape juice.
- Using the back of a spoon, crush a couple of the cranberries.
- Shake all ingredients well and strain into large glasses filled with ice.
- Top with Club Soda and garnish a few fresh cranberries and mint (optional).
Have you ever thought about how to start a tradition in your home for the holidays? When the hubby and I got married and blended our families together we decided to start a family breakfast tradition. We start the morning with a special drink and toast to the success we achieved throughout the year. I like to change up the drink each year. This year we will start out with this beverage and then move on to something a bit warmer as we devour breakfast cooked by me and the hubby.
We then gather around the tree and open presents.
What types of traditions do you have in your family?
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.