- 1 cups Pom Juice (I used Pom wonderful)
- 1 1/2 cups fresh squeezed mandarins (you can substitute orange juice)
- 1 cup grapefruit juice (I used fresh grapefruits)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 8 allspice cloves
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 apple, sliced
- In a saucepan combine all the juices, the sugar and water.
- Add the cinnamon stick and allspice in a spice bag and toss it in the pan.
- Bring to a slow boil.
- Pour into your serving container. Add the apple slices.
Sometimes in the evening I want something nice and warm to drink and I don’t always want a cup of tea. And I only drink coffee before 9:00 a.m. So last night, I experimented with some citrus and created this incredible Mulled Pom Citrus Mocktail.
Feel free to adjust the amount of sugar you use. If I make it again, I will only use 1/8 cup sugar and see how it tastes.
Actually, this would be perfect for any holiday party to serve to a crowd. Just put your slow cooker on warm and serve right out of the crock.
Now that I think about it, wouldn’t this be perfect for a brunch or a baby shower?
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.